Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Bosch home appliances, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, and whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter/Retailer and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. This is a Consumer only promotion.
- Offer: Each qualifying customer will be eligible to claim a Tom Tom Spark (“the Offer”).
- How to participate: Applicants must purchase a qualifying Bosch Athlet model (listed below) within a participating retailer between 29.09.16 and 30.10.16 (“the Promotional Period”).
- To view all participating retailers click here
- Qualifying Models: The following Bosch Athlet appliances are included within this promotion:
The Promotion shall not apply to purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products or to trade contract sales. For the avoidance of doubt retailers are not permitted to claim this Offer on behalf of consumers. Should retailers claim this Offer on behalf of consumers, the claim will be deemed invalid.
- Participating customers must:
- Wait 28 days after purchasing the appliance in order to register the claim.
- All claims must be registered by 26.12.16 providing their name, email address, upload a proof of purchase (a receipt of the transaction) and provide the product E-Nr number for the product purchased, found on the underneath of the product box.
- Verified customers will receive an email within 7 working days of registration containing a link to the Tom Tom claim page
- Customers will have 7 days to click the link, choose the colour and size of their Tom Tom Spark watch, and enter their delivery details to successfully claim.
- Customers with no means of completing the online registration process are able to call the TLC concierge team and request a claim form to be sent to them on 03301241220. Calls are charged at your local network rate. Customers then receive a claim form, asking for their details, Proof of purchase and ENR number. Also included in the form is the Tom Tom Spark colour and size section for the customer to choose from. The Form is to be returned by post by 26th December 2016. Claims received after this date will be deemed invalid.
- Forms need to be posted to: Bosch Tom Tom Promo, TLC Marketing UK, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH (who are administering this promotion on our behalf). Claims forms and proof of purchase receipts will be validated within 7 working days of receipt, successfully claimed Tom Tom Spark Watches will be delivered within 28 days. Please note that your receipt will not be returned unless accompanied with a stamped self-addressed envelope (SSAE).
- All claims must be received by the Promoter by midnight 26.12.16.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Promoter by midnight 26.12.16.
- The Promoter and the Administrator (TLC Marketing Ltd UK) reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator (TLC Marketing Ltd UK) reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- The Tom Tom Spark can be sent to UK and Ireland address’s only. Standard postage and packaging is included.
- The Tom Tom voucher supplied is redeemable against a Tom Tom Spark in black, small or large and purple small only and not against any other Tom Tom product or model.
- Each Tom Tom voucher is for single use only.
- Any additional purchases on the Tom Tom website must be met by the customer at the point of purchase.
- The Promoter, and Tom Tom, cannot be held liable for lost/stolen promotional codes.
- Only 1 claim per household
- Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
- Reside outside of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Ireland;
- You are not a consumer;
- Have not purchased qualifying Models from a participating retailer during the Promotion Period;
- Have not completed the official online registration form correctly;
- Have not waited 28 days after purchase;
- Have not submitted the registration form 26 December 2016;
- Have submitted an illegible proof of purchase;
- Have submitted a proof of purchase without a clear purchase date and E-Nr model number;
- Have claimed via a third party;
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter in its sole discretion.
- “The Offer” has no cash value or alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Redeeming “The Offer” is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as permitted by law, Neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors will, permitted by law, be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using “The Offer”, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using “The Offer” and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your Bosch Athlet appliance and choose to return this then you must also return the Offer.
- The Promotor and the Administrator (TLC Marketing Ltd UK) reserves the right the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative Offer of the same or higher value in the unlikely event of supply issues beyond the promoters’ control.
- The Promoter and the Administrator (TLC Marketing Ltd UK) reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to “Bosch Athlet Tom Tom, PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH”. If for any reason you encounter a problem please call 0330 124 1220 for assistance. Calls are charged at your local network rate.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.